It will be necessary to follow Unigen's return procedures to return product. The first step is to complete and submit a RMA e-form on our website to receive a Return Authorization Number within the return policy period applicable to type of return. Upon Unigen acceptance and approval, you will promptly receive an e-mail notification with an RMA number and return instruction. Once a RMA number has been issued, the product must be returned to Unigen within 7 business days.
The Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) packing slip will list all the items you should return to Unigen. The following instruction will provide information on how to complete your return.
|Return Address:||45388 Warm Springs blvd. Fremont, CA 94539|
|RMA#:||XXXXXXXX (your RMA# is required)|
- Please place the item to be returned in the box
- Place the shipping label on the outside of the box.
- Make sure that RMA number is marked on the outside of the box along with company name and return address.
- Then, ship the package off within 7 business days using UPS, Federal Express or any other carrier that demonstrates proof of delivery.
- Authorized returns are to be shipped prepaid, insured, and packaged properly to prevent damage.
- If we haven't received your package within 7 business days, your RMA number will be invalid and package will be rejected.
- Unauthorized return will be rejected.